Jeff Laboon has 10-plus years of producing content for digital and social channels that reach 1 billion worldwide followers.
From live social coverage to longterm planning, Jeff has covered large events like WrestleMania and The ESPYS and created new tentpole events like Women’s Evolution Week — which generated 22 million video views, 32 million minutes watched, and 86 million total engagement. His experience also includes news script writing, editorial calendar management, launching video series and more.
What I do
Writing and editing
Digital and social
• Edit and write copy for digital & social platforms
• Program WWE’s official Instagram channels, collaborating with Design, Photo and Video to engage 25M followers
• Produce video compilations, accumulating more than 117M impressions, 9M views, and 500,000 hours of “watch time” per week
• Execute sponsored content for brands like Snickers, Xfinity and Old Spice, in collaboration with the Sponsorships team, to engage 1 billion social followers
• Spearhead integration of content calendar